torsdag 14. mars 2013

My definitive David Bowie playlist

I was asked by the good people at Norwegian streaming company WiMP to compile my definitive David Bowie playlist now that the man, the myth, the legend is back with his first new album in 10 years, The Next Day. The album is probably his best since 1980's classic Scary Monsters (And Super Creeps), and I know both myself and others have said the very same thing about other albums that he has released since. This time however, it's truer than before, but bear in mind that this is not the same as saying it's as good as Scary Monsters...

Having said this, I'll leave you to my playlist. There will be very few surprises here, and I have chosen to bookend the list with the first two singles off The Next Day, "Where Are We Now?" and "The Stars (Are Out Tonight)", brilliant as they both are.

The rest is rock history from one of the most important figures of popular music, the one and only David Bowie, a total of 30 exquisite songs. Please enjoy!

Playlist


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar