fredag 28. februar 2014

2013 - the ones that got away

When compiling your best of-lists at the end of each year, there are always great things you have missed, aren't there? At least that's the case for me. But after two months of deep regret, I'll regret no more. Yes, in January and February I have posted lots of new stuff, but also things that I missed in 2013 that would have been contenders on my lists. Here then, I've put them all up, and as tomorrow marks the start of March, hopefully I'll be able to get on with 2014 in full. No promises though.

James Blake - "Retrograde"


Chlöe Howl - "No Strings" and other tracks

Kvelertak - "Kvelertak"

We Are Scientists - "Dumb Luck"

Foals - "My Number"

Girls In Hawaii - "Switzerland"

Lars Vaular - "Legender"

André Bratten - Be A Man You Ant

Banks - "Waiting Game"

Jacob Banks - "Worthy"

Deafheaven - "Dream House"

Max Frost - "Nice And Slow"

Bright Light Bright Light - "In Your Care"

Clean Bandit - "Dust Clears"

The 1975 - "Sex"

Jason Derulo - "Trumpets"

Jhené Aiko - "The Worst"

Jamie N Commons - "Rumble And Sway"

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar